Sunday, April 26, 2009

OUR CLASS WIKI - SO FAR

In my attempt to contribute to the class wiki i tried to start a page. My assigned wiki page was New media in Politics. I have read a lot during the elections on how politicians have tried to reach voters, and one of the methods was to use social networking sites such as facebook and myspace. In researching the topic, I did the typical google search, but i also used the Baruch library database, and found a lot of good articles.

I find that the class wiki is very unorganized. For instance in my assigned page New media in politics, I see a section in the middle about how President Barack Obama had used new media in the elections, after that there is a section on international politics and New media, and after that there is again another section on how Obama used new media. So other than just trying to post sections and pages onto the class wiki, I wanted to help edit and organize the information within the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment