Monday, May 4, 2009

Youtube will ruin your grades!!!

As college students I know we're all pretty busy people(at least most of us), sitting in front of the computer working/studying for tests, papers, and projects. And as a college student I know we all get pretty distracted just even sitting in front of the very tool that's used to prepare for these tests, papers, and projects, the computer. We can't help it sometimes. I find myself looking at youtube, online shopping, and fmylife most of the time, even when something is due the very next day. The funny thing is I don't even like youtube or online shopping that much (with the exception of fmylife), but I can't stop visitng these sites before something important is due the next day. Does this happen to anybody else? What websites "distract" you?

3 comments:

  1. As per me there more sites outside that can ruin your studies than youtube does. Like, FB is the one. We even had the article on it that how people who uses FB has bad affect on their grades.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Facebook is a definite answer to this question in my opinion. I go on Facebook everyday to do "something". I can't even remember what it is I do, but I find my hands typing in facebook's url into the browser every minute that I'm not preoccupied.
    And when I realize that I'm on Facebook and not doing anything productive at all, I sign out. Just to sign in again a few minutes later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To me youtube is one of the greatest sites ever. This sites help me to become a better person and to bcome better student. In other words, i have learned a lot about my religious from this sites. I also use this sites to do my class project. For example, if you don't understand any topic in your class you can easily get this topic on youtube.

    I think other social networking sites such as Facebook and myspace are useless for student like us.

    ReplyDelete