Sunday, May 3, 2009

My Presentation

My presentation was about how organizations use second life. I talked about how Second Life has been used as a tool to help achieve goals for teachers, businesses, and interest groups. I started off by giving a basic description of Second Life, its currency, it functions, and its prices. After I talked about how teachers, businesses, and interest groups use SL. I didn't want to hold the class up as they knew after I finish they'll get to leave class so I didn't show the whole clip of the video. Either way I believe they got the point without me having to waste their time. I believe I gave an affective presentation overall.

1 comment:

  1. I thought your presentation was really good! It was very interesting, and entertaining. I didn't know about SecondLife before this class, and I thought you did a good job at giving an overview about it.

    ReplyDelete